Nail & Spa
Anniversary of Store Closing
We would first like to thank all of those who have continuously supported us.
It has already been a year since the same day today last year, March 19th, that due to State's Executive Orders, our salon was closed. Many situations arose that day, from sending our messages to all of you that our salon will be open for business in the morning, and then a message that we will be closed not too long after watching Governor's briefing.
Some people had told us that the pandemic will be over soon and so we should not have to send out emails with content such as how to remove gel from your nails. However we put ourselves in your shoes, and we had to do anything in our power to help even with the given circumstances.
It was extremely heartbreaking to have to say our goodbyes to the clients who were right there with us in the salon at the time we were given the news to close and to those we had to call to let them know we would have to cancel their future appointments.
Those few truly unexpected months passed, and on June 23rd, we were open and running again. Fortunately, all our employees had safely avoided and contact with the virus, and our customers diligently helped the community be safe from following all regulations and staying home when necessary.
Many people are coming back, a large amount of people after being fully vaccinated, and those who feel safer now due to recent starts.
Through recent study, we have learned that even with the vaccine, there are certain limitations to our safety, and so we must continue to wear our masks, keep social distancing. There are also many who still have not received the vaccine and so to continue what we have been doing to keep the numbers down.
Once again, we would like to thank everyone for their support and hard work during these hard times.
In hopes of bringing safety and peace to all, your truly,
Franklin Nail and Spa
We are reopened on June 23rd 2020 by State's easing restrictions.
We will close every Monday to sanitize our salon instead of 7-day opening.
These are our guidelines in accordance with State rules.
* We will place Automatic Hand Sanitizer in front of our entrance door.
* We will check temperature using touch-lees thermometer to all staffs before getting in our salon and customers if applicable.
* We will keep 'by appointments only' policy.
* According to recent study, wearing face mask is gold standard. Please wear face mask all times while you are getting our services even vaccinated.
* We installed sneeze guard between our staffs and customers, customers and customers as well.
* We will wipe down all of contact points like tables, pedicure chairs, beds, drying table, handles right after each service with disinfectant.
* We always use, a hospital grade Autoclave and/or Ultra-sonic Cleaner to sterilize tools.
* According to recent study of many lab, UV light kills Corona virus. We used UV sterilizer for staff's tool. And we use germicidal light when you get gel manicures over 5 minutes on each hand. That may help you to protect from virus in accordance with recent study.
* We prepared personal private box to keep your own tools, like file and buffer, etc. We may charge fees to use your own private box if you want with reasonable price.
* We will update any further precautions which are helpful to protect our people.
Franklin Nail & Spa
....is now under New Management
since 13th of March, 2019.
Our nail salon is conveniently located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey which is located in brand new Franklin Lakes Town Square and next door to Dunkin Donuts.
We promise to provide our clients with high quality service that consists of hospital grade sterilization, client focus, and superior products. At our salon, cleanliness, client satisfaction and use of only high quality products are our priorities. For example, we use "Liner" for individual pedicure service and equipped powerful vacuum system for manicure.
We are providing you with the cleanest and healthiest nail care, massage, waxing, eyelash extensions and facials environment.
Our staffs at Franklin Nail and Spa welcome you to our salon.
Our highly trained staffs are consistently trained, continuously updated in today's most advanced techniques of manicure, pedicure, massage and beauty care in the industry to meet your satisfaction.
We invites you, please enjoy yourself!